Naturalization for Spouses of US Citizens
If you’ve been married to your US Citizen spouse for 3 years, you may be eligible to apply for citizenship. Here are the general eligibility requirements:
- Be a permanent resident for at least three years.
- Be 18 or older.
- Should have been living in marital union with US citizen spouse for three years preceding the filing of application.
- Reside continuously in the USA.
- Have lived within the state where you’re applying from for at least 3 months prior to filing application.
- For a complete list and more comprehensive information, click here USCIS.gov